Baggage

I know by asking you this question "Do you carry any baggage?" does not make me look or sound caring. But I am trying to. Everyone is carrying a baggage. A baggage is like, a compulsory thing you have to... you ought to carry. Well, you can't use the word 'unlike' here.

"Unlike her, my baggage is heavier" 
"Unlike him, my baggage looks cooler"

Nope. 

The reason why you can't use the word 'unlike' is because there will be at least a thousand persons in this world, having the similar baggage with you. It's just that you don't know who they are.

I am getting fed up with my problems. I don't feel like waking up in the morning and have a nice breakfast. I don't feel like going to cool places. I don't feel like talking to anyone and I don't feel like holding a beer and have fun with my friends. I don't know. I have friends? 



I am currently having many baggages. You know, one of them surely be labelled 'Still asking money from my parents'. That isn't cool for a lady aged 21. or just isn't cool for me.

Being a young adult is insane. 

I have no idea with my future and jobs. Maybe I should just stick my butt to my bed and sleep because If I'm not sleeping, I'm not producing anything either. Or maybe I should get the hell up and do something. 

Yeah, maybe I should just go to sleep and relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment