Reality International Airport

I hate this place.

I only came here to think. Because when I come here I remember only one person that I love the most. Because only he can make me think. Which part of what I did was wrong. And how do I correct them.

I sent him to this place. The distance is so intense, I need strength to be cool about it.


They say life is a long journey. It's gonna be a bumpy ride. Well, I don't think it is long. Time makes it long. It is short. Short when you fear what will come to you the day after.

But that's life, we got to keep on moving forward. Satisfaction and desire are two different things.
We can never do things we want to do. Sometimes we gotta give it all to Him. Mistakes can be ecerywhere next to you. We all walked on the wrong path.


No comments:

Post a Comment